Hue Inn Side Out
Escape from the busy city of Hue to a quiet and beautiful spot on the perfume river. Enjoy the cool breeze and the stunning view of the Thien Mu Pagoda overlooking the garden in this new yet vintage style cooking school.
Put your culinary skills to the test in the ways of Hue cooking.
This is a 100% hands on cooking class from start to finish that you can then enjoy in the garden and admire your own handy work.
There are 5 menus available, the first to sign up will get to choose the menu of the class.
The vegetarian menu is preferably booked for family or group from 3 or more.
The Savoury Beef
- Bun Bo Hue – Traditional Hue beef and noodle in a savoury lemongrass broth
- Bo Cuon La Lot – Pan-fried marinated beef wrapped in wild betel leaves dipped in a pepper, salt and lemon seasoning
Hue Homeward Bound
- Thit Kho To – Caramelized pork in clay pot
- Canh Bap Chuoi – Banana flower soup with fresh shrimp and wild betel leaves
- Ga Xao Gung Ot – Stir-fried chicken with ginger and chilli
- Ca Tim Nuong Mo Hanh – Charcoal-grilled aubergine/eggplant with shallot oil
- Nem Lui – Vietnamese lemongrass pork skewers covered with a peanut dipping sauce
- Banh Beo Chen – Steamed water fern rice cakes topped with shrimp and pork crackling
- Va Tron Tom Thit – Local figs salad with shrimp and pork
- Nem Cuon Tuoi – Fresh spring rolls
- Com Chien Sen- Fried rice with lotus seed
- Canh Cai cay – Green mustard soup